Abdoukadir “Abdul” Jaiteh
Abdoukadir “Abdul” Jaiteh
ATTORNEY AT LAW
- Car Accidents
- Personal Injury Litigation
- Premises (slip and fall) Liability
- Insurance Claims, Coverage and Bad Faith
- Nursing Home Negligence
Abdoukadir Jaiteh (“Abdul”) is the Founder and Managing Attorney of AJ LAW, PLC. He has approximately 15 years of insurance claims and personal injury law experience. Abdul’s experience in the nuances of insurance law began before he was an attorney. Abdul began his personal injury career working for insurance companies as a Claims Representative and Litigation Adjuster. Abdul has insider knowledge about insurance claims practices and now represents victims of car accidents and other insurance related matters. His rare inside experience as an insurance professional through many years of training and working for insurance companies sets him apart from other personal injury attorneys. This is the type of experience lawyers cannot get in law school. Abdul attended and graduated from both Safeco Insurance Claims Training and Travelers Insurance Claims University.
Abdul also has a Bachelor’s Degree in Economics and Finance from the Metropolitan State University of Denver, Colorado, where he was named to the Dean’s List and received a Colorado Scholars Award for academic excellence. Abdul continued to work as an insurance carrier while he pursued his Juris Doctor from Phoenix School of Law.
Before opening his own practice, Abdul expanded his knowledge even more, by starting his career as an insurance defense attorney. Abdul is of a rare few attorneys who can say they know how personal injury cases work from all three perspectives of a claims adjuster, insurance defense attorney, and plaintiff’s personal injury attorney.
Abdul is proud of building a personal injury law practice with emphasis on individualized care and attention to his cases because he did not envision becoming just another “factory law firm” churning out thousands of cases, with the same template approach to everyone. Instead, he prides himself on his commitment to purposely accepting lower numbers of personal injury cases, so he can give each of all our clients the individual focus to their cases that they deserve. As former insurance adjuster, Abdul knows how to negotiate with insurance adjusters and their attorneys to get you the maximum settlement for your case. As a trial attorney, he knows how to file a lawsuit and fight for you in court, if you are not getting a fair and just compensation.
- Arizona Supreme Court, 2012
- U.S. District Court for the District of Arizona, pro hac vice, 2013
- Travelers Insurance University Claims Negotiations Certificate
- Travelers Insurance Fraud Buster Award
- Outstanding Service Award, Safeco Insurance, 2006
- Law Review, Staff Editor
- Moot Court, Competitor and President of the Board
- CALI Excellence for the future Award in Constitutional Law, Phoenix School of Law, 2011
- CALI Excellence for the future Award in Pre-trial Practice, Phoenix School of Law, 2012
- Garry Woner Hoffmaster & Peshek, Associate Attorney, 2012 to 2013
- State Bar of Arizona
- Arizona Association for Justice
Current Employment Position
- Managing Attorney, Firm Owner